Embedding Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Lessons from Jeff Waldman
In the dynamic expanse of today’s business landscape, the role of Human Resources (HR) has undergone a compelling transformation, fueled by the exigencies of the modern workplace. From administrative tasks and regulatory compliance, HR professionals have shifted into a strategic realm, influencing organizational success through their adeptness in embracing upskilling, diversity, and the valuable lessons found in failure. This evolution encapsulates the essence of HR’s journey as it navigates the demands of the 21st-century workspace.
In this episode of Transformations, the HR Management Podcast by Cardata, we chat with Jeff Waldman, the founder of ScaleHR and SocialHRCamp. We discuss the evolving role of HR in today’s world and the need for HR leaders to embrace new thinking and leadership styles.
Check out the full episode below:
- HR leaders must be strong business people and invest in skills development for success.
- Diversity and inclusion are more than just buzzwords – organizations must practice what they preach.
- Technology is transforming HR, from collaboration to AI-powered tools. Choose the right tools that align with your goals.
- Overwhelmed by information overload? HR leaders must focus on their own context and choose sources wisely.
- Embrace failure and learn from it – it’s an essential part of personal and professional growth.